Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Item the third..SPCA*PATCHES

I have a feeling I've already told you all about how busy I've been keeping.. so I'll just cut to the chase and tell you a little something about the 3rd out of five items I'll be donating to the SPCA at the next Patches Market on the 27th of November.


I love how this bag has turned out.. in it I managed to bring together a found bag which, though in relatively good condition, felt flimsy, crumpled and yes, dare I say, neglected. However, what I did also source from the charity shop was a tangled straw curtain for which I have no space in my house - it spoke to me, so against better judgement I got it anyways. Which turned out to be a good thing since it presented me with a good challenge to adapt to these projects.. hopefully more of it will make it to the remaining 2 projects. This bag needed some daisy chain braid and subtle gold details.. but what it needed mostly was, I think, the mock-beribboned-ponytail keychain! It is now a happy bag!


BIRD's the word! .. let us all know what you think about this initiative via our blogs and facebook pages..


Sarah Micallef: blog and facebook page

Denise Scicluna: blog and facebook page

Carla Said: tumblr


and myself : blog and facebook page







.. tweeettttt

No comments:

Post a Comment