Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The 5th .. Puss's Boot!


Just a small interruption in the SPCA*PATCHES production line to present to you the 5th and last neckpiece from the 'Puss in Boots' series where Puss is seen walking gaily down a path in the fields obviously overjoyed with his brand spanking new pair of boots..


Working till late at night is proving blissful; laptop by my side I stayed up watching episodes from a favourite 'teenagehood' TV series I used to follow in Italian: 'Sabrina, the teenage witch'. A waste of time under any other circumstance, but when you're working in your little den, every kind of tame and familiar comfort is welcome. The black lace collar also carries on it a number of haberdashery items I had brought back with me from Bologna.. actually, most of what remained.. so it's a lucky piece indeed!


I'll be back with more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment