Monday, January 30, 2012

Parisian adventure coat

I just put the finishing touches on this pure wool coat.

I am blogging this in order to show my love for this coat for keeping my lap warm whilst hemming it.. alas! this coat will be going to Paris before me. That's one lucky coat!



Double breasted, flared skirt that's longer (and thus more flattering) at the back, matching set of vintage shiny buttons, detachable roomy hood lined in matching flowery 100% cotton, secret pockets in the lining for the traveler in you and a handy decorative pocket on the hip for bus change or sweets.. Did I already say I love this coat!?





PS: coat looks a million times better on its rightful owner and it's colour is closer to the last photo of the three.. damn you grey inconsistent skies!

Oh la la baguette, vol au vent, trottoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment